Minecraft Worlds | 2013 - Present
A collection of the various worlds we've had over the years and information about their key builds, features, and more!
So, you want to create a Shopkeeper. Here are the instructions!
- A chest or double-chest
- An item you want to sell
- An item you want in return
- Obtain a Shopkeeper stick. This is done by running /shopkeeper give.
- Place down the chest.
- Holding the shopkeeper stick, right click the chest to select it.
- Holding the shopkeeper stick, right click the spot on the ground where you wish the shopkeeper to be.
- Holding shift, right click the shopkeeper. This will bring up the Editor menu.
- For each item you want to sell:
- Place the item you wish to sell in the top slot. You can then left or right click with the cursor to change quantity.
- Place the price for it in the third slot from the top. The second slot from the top is a secondary price, if you want the price to require two different items instead of just one.
- Customize the shopkeeper however you like by adjusting the badge color, variant, profession, name, or baby status.
- Place the items which the shopkeeper is selling inside the chest.
Note: When someone buys from the shopkeeper, the returned price goes into the chest for you to collect later.
Example: Selling 64 golden carrots for 2 diamonds, or 32 dispensers for 1 diamond.
The shop as it appears to buyers.
The shop from the outside.